FRIDAY NIGHT CONSISTING OF OLD EPS OF GRAHAM NORTON SHOW LIFE IS GREAT SUCH POSITIVE VIBES NO FEELINGS OF DESPAIR EVER
"IF YE HAD THE CHANCE TAE CHANGE YER FATE… WOULD YE?" should be the catchphrase of the scottish independence referendum
- America: We had a war with England- ofc dumping their tea in the ocean was part of that process
- Mexico: We had a war with Spain
- Haiti: We revolted [as slaves] and fought against the French
- Brazil: We had a war with Portugal
- France: We beheaded people and sacked a really old fortress
- Scotland: We voted
- Scotland: hey it was a <i>revolutionary</i> vote
- Haiti: We decapitated our masters
The Scottish television programmes yesterday
The bank is now o p e n.
Skills include distracting parents when they start talking about something I did wrong
it’s the scottish independence referendum tomorrow
or as i like to call it
the great british break off
"What’s that in the mirror..?"
damn, tyra. you might as well just write “i fuckin hate u” on the paper and give her that.
- normal fans make classic who references like: "Would you like a jelly baby?"
- We make references like: NIMONS BE PRAISED! ZAGREUS EATS LOT OF BREAD AND THEN TOUCHES PLANTS!